Safe and Snugg*


I own a tablet. It's not the iPad of my dreams sadly but it is a fully functioning tablet...mostly used by Hubby because it is not a said iPad. One thing we're really useless at with our gadgets is purchasing decent cases. We go for cheap and cheerful all the time which usually never fails us. Except with 2 little ones who enjoy their gaming apps and watching a few films, these cheap and cheerful cases are really tested (and don't last)

My children have a habit of picking or flicking the corners of the silicone cases (and the cat has even started doing this. Only 2 days ago I had to buy a hard case for my phone because the cat had started shredding my soft case!)

With all this in mind, when TheSnugg got in touch to ask if I wanted to review one of their quality cases I said yes, why not? When the parcel arrived a week later the first thing I noticed was the waft of leather..Oh I love that smell! I then noticed the detail on the case. I am easily pleased:


As you can see the Snugg case is a black leather case suitable for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7". There are a huge range of cases for all your gadgets on their website. The Tablet slotted into it's new case perfectly, in fact my first words, without thinking were 'Oh that's a snug fit!' This tablet is going no where!


The case protects the front of your tablet by closing over and with a soft inside will do no damage to your screen. By folding the case, you can stand your tablet upright to watch films or just for ease of use. I'm finding this really useful and it is a feature which my previous tablet cases did not have.


I really like this case and would recommend it to anyone with a Tablet that needs some decent protection. The tablet is safely and tightly held in place, the case is easy and simple to use and I have a perfect grip when carrying or holding my tablet.

Cupcake Mumma

*I was sent a black Snugg Case with a retail price of £24.99 for the purpose of this review. All photos, words and opinions are, as always, my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment